Corporate SecuritySecurity risks have become more complex. Many of nowadays threats, such as terrorism, organised crime, increasing warfare, and information security, are asymmetric and networked, making them more difficult to manage. We offer embedded security managers for every solution.
Our policy is:
- To convince boards of directors and its personnel to deliver security through their everyday actions and decisions.
- Not try to do security to or for the company.
- The security department is the business of change management rather than enforcement.
- Security is there to help the company to take risks rather than prevent them.
- Security constantly responds to new business. Security departments should never stand still or become fixed entities.
- Security is both a strategic and operational activity.